Skip to main content

I have been MIA!!!

Sorry we have just been living life since my last blog post. Let me tell you a little of what has gone on...

Brody turned ONE, he had an awesome Woodland Animal party, and on his actual birthday Chris and i took off work and took him to the zoo. He loved it, we have been to the Zoo a few times before with him but he really got into this time. He espically LOVED the Warthog, it was the first animal we saw and he was really close and palying in the mud and Brody just couldn't take his eyes off him! ( i forgot my camera that day : ( boo! ) Also for Brody's bithday Chris and I gave him a camo four wheeler and i bet you can guess who picked that out, Brody loves it he just hasn't got steering down so you have to chase him when he drives it the house so he doesn't take out Gigi!

Brody has had strep 3 TIMES in about a 2 month period, but praise the Lord it has finally gone away and i hope it stays away. The final time he had it was right after he went to his 12 month check up, he woke up the next day with a 102 fever, which i thought was from his shots. He continued to get worse through the day, so i took him back to the Dr. and his fever had gotten to 104, and his strep test came back positive! it was a rough week seeing our little fella so sick but he is back to his old self now!

We are buying a house, YES!, We have been working towards this goal since we got married 3 years ago and we finally found the right house to fit our needs and at the right price for our family. If all goes well we should be able to close October 28th, and plan to move in that weekend so we can save money by not having to pay rent for November, so that is going to be one CRAZY weekend, which also happens to be Halloween weekend, one of my fave times of the year, so we will defintly take a break from moving to take Brody to some Halloween happenings!

My hubby got a new job that he loves, he had been waiting for a while for it to come along and it did. He works so hard to provide for our family and i am so glad that he has a job that he enjoys!

So that is all for now, more updates soon including a 13 month update from Brody! And of course here are some pics of the star of my blog!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin Patch 2020

 We visited our local pumpkin patch yesterday. We were not able to go last year, so we were so happy to go this year. We were blessed with a beautiful sunny 70 degree day. It was very bright outside so it was hard to keep our eyes open for pictures. Haha.  We had so much fun in the corn maze, walking through the sunflower field, and playing in the big hay stack. We got to share some of our favorite foods boiled peanuts and nachos. Before we left we rode the hayride to pick our pumpkins and finished up the day with a funnel cake. I am so thankful for these sweet memories with my family. We will carve our pumpkins tonight and get ourselves prepped for the week ahead. I hope you have a wonderful week! Hope 

10

 I have neglected my little corner of the internet lately but I am back to post more life updates.  One major event was at the end of September this special boy turned 10! How in the world have ten years passed since this precious boy entered our lives?!?!? Chris and I wanted a baby so much. We prayed for this sweet boy for over a year. After a year of trying and some help from modern medicine we got a our gift from God in the form of our precious Brody Reid.  I miss the days of watching Dino Dan and Team Umizoomi with him, but it is amazing watching him grow into the big kid he is. Now his days are filled with soccer and Fortnite, but he hasn't lost his love for dinosaurs or Pokemon. We are so very blessed to raise this smart, funny, kind hearted boy.   Have a blessed week! Hope   

Just a Few Things I Am Thankful For

 Just a few things I am thankful for Polka dot rain boots and pretty leaves while running errands. Pretty fall flowers from my sweet hubby. A cute hat for days I don't want to fix my hair. Also a happy puppy waiting for her people to get out of school.  I hope your week is going wonderfully! Hope