Skip to main content

Baby Items We Harris' Love

There are some of the things that are used on a daily basis by the smallest Harris in the house. Here's a list of some of our favorite baby/ toddler products

Soothie Pacifers aka Pap Pap






Jeep Jogging Stroller, retails for , luckily Jessica found mine on a online yard sale for 40.00, score! It is great in crowds and are trips to the zoo.






Angel Dear Lovies, Brody has a Blue lamb, brown bear, giraffe, and duck. He likes to gather them all up before bed and take them with him. He usually always has one close by. I just found out they make a bigger one called a napping blanket. I would love to get him one!





Nuby sippy cups, this is the only sippy cup Brody likes. I have no problem with that since he took his self off his bottle for it at 13 months. The beloved Pap Pap will be another story.




Aveeno Baby Wash, Brody had sesitive skin and ecezam so we use this and oatmeal lotion on him, plus it smells oh so good! Publix makes an off brand of this that is great!




And we always watch Dino Dan at least twice a day, thank goodness for the DVR. Let's hope that is doesn't crash because our 16 episodes that we rotate throught would be gone!!!



Lastly are Brody's cars, he really loves Hot Wheels. Sweet baby even fell alsleep with one in his hand last night.





Seasme Street is also another show that Brody loves. I remeber watching it growing up and loving it too. It is so fun to watch Brody enjoy some of the same things I did when i was little.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin Patch 2020

 We visited our local pumpkin patch yesterday. We were not able to go last year, so we were so happy to go this year. We were blessed with a beautiful sunny 70 degree day. It was very bright outside so it was hard to keep our eyes open for pictures. Haha.  We had so much fun in the corn maze, walking through the sunflower field, and playing in the big hay stack. We got to share some of our favorite foods boiled peanuts and nachos. Before we left we rode the hayride to pick our pumpkins and finished up the day with a funnel cake. I am so thankful for these sweet memories with my family. We will carve our pumpkins tonight and get ourselves prepped for the week ahead. I hope you have a wonderful week! Hope 

10

 I have neglected my little corner of the internet lately but I am back to post more life updates.  One major event was at the end of September this special boy turned 10! How in the world have ten years passed since this precious boy entered our lives?!?!? Chris and I wanted a baby so much. We prayed for this sweet boy for over a year. After a year of trying and some help from modern medicine we got a our gift from God in the form of our precious Brody Reid.  I miss the days of watching Dino Dan and Team Umizoomi with him, but it is amazing watching him grow into the big kid he is. Now his days are filled with soccer and Fortnite, but he hasn't lost his love for dinosaurs or Pokemon. We are so very blessed to raise this smart, funny, kind hearted boy.   Have a blessed week! Hope   

Just a Few Things I Am Thankful For

 Just a few things I am thankful for Polka dot rain boots and pretty leaves while running errands. Pretty fall flowers from my sweet hubby. A cute hat for days I don't want to fix my hair. Also a happy puppy waiting for her people to get out of school.  I hope your week is going wonderfully! Hope