Skip to main content

Wednesday Camera Fun

I played around with my real camera this afternoon. 

Sweet tea from Dunkin with a new library book on my Maw Maw's settee. It always sat on her screened in porch when I was little, I am so happy it was passed down to me. 



Our flowers are blooming.

And the newest member of our family Emma soaking up some sunshine. 

Happy Wednesday Friends!

Hope 



Comments

  1. Beautiful photos! And welcome to Emma. Dogs make life even better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes they do, we love our dogs so much and they definitely add joy to our lives.

      Delete
  2. All I have, is an old Real Camera. -smile- Since we don't have smart phones. Yes, we are among the *3-people-left*, who only have old flip phones!!!! -giggggles- We only use them, for an emergency in the car.

    And wayyyyyyyy back, when we could still go to stores, we used them to call when one another, when one of us was done. We take 2 lists to the grocery store, and got done quicker that way. We _did_ that is!

    But really, I like this curb side pick up of groceries!!!!!! Another good thing, to come out of this Horrrrrrible Virus thing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Curbside grocery is a great thing! I am really glad it was invented. Somedays smartphones can be overwhelming, it's great that all this information is at your fingertips but somedays I think it would be a nice break if it only made phone calls. : )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

{ a summer list }

i love a good ole' list so i wanted to write down some things we want to do this summer, hopefully we can accomplish everything on this list or at least most of it. take Brody and Evie to the splash pad spend lots of time in the backyard swimming in the kiddie pool, playing in the sandbox, and eating popsicles make curtains for kitchen and sunroom/ playroom door, love a fabric like this read Sparkly Green Earrings , heard so many good things about it learn to use and take more pictures with my camera sew some clothes for Brody and Evie start taking evening walks as a family learn to can and freeze veggies from our garden make homemade cookies with Brody start potty training Brody join a church take Brody to VBS renew our zoo pass have a yard sale change out and hang new pictures in frames around the house start blogging more make and stick to a cleaning schedule and budget

Pumpkin Patch 2020

 We visited our local pumpkin patch yesterday. We were not able to go last year, so we were so happy to go this year. We were blessed with a beautiful sunny 70 degree day. It was very bright outside so it was hard to keep our eyes open for pictures. Haha.  We had so much fun in the corn maze, walking through the sunflower field, and playing in the big hay stack. We got to share some of our favorite foods boiled peanuts and nachos. Before we left we rode the hayride to pick our pumpkins and finished up the day with a funnel cake. I am so thankful for these sweet memories with my family. We will carve our pumpkins tonight and get ourselves prepped for the week ahead. I hope you have a wonderful week! Hope 

Fun During Our Extended Break From School

We have been enjoying ourselves during this extended summer. During Covid-19 school was done by packet/ online, dance by zoom and soccer was cancelled. Well thankfully we have finished the school year out. The kids had amazing teachers and we were so sad the year was cut short with them. Soccer and dance have started back up so the kiddos are excited to have their activities back in person.  During our time at home with no outside activities we had fun and accomplished lots. First we all found a show on Disney plus we all enjoyed, I remember it being on when I was a teenager. Now we are watching the original show that created the spin off series we finished.  Chris and I found a show we really enjoyed on Netflix, I can't wait for season 2 to come out. We also swam and played outside. We visited the bamboo park and also planted flowers ( that are still alive! ) I hope you all have a wonderful week! Hope